22 April 2010

Revenge is sweet, you little bastard

Last week, a mouthy teenager to me to "FUCK OFF," "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE," and emphatically exclaimed "I DON'T NEED THIS FUCKING LIEEEEEBERRRRRRRRRY!" I told him that the feeling was mutual and that he can leave and stay out.

Today, he decided to come crawling back to me.

I was talking with a co-worker about the death of another co-worker. I'm pretty upset about it and I am really struggling with it. While discussing this, I noticed the security guard bringing Mr. Mouthy over to me.

I could only look at him with absolute scorn and mustered up the words to tell him: "You know what, I can't even listen to the crap apology that you're going to give me today. I'm not even in the mood to hear it because it isn't going to be sincere. Maybe I'll be in the mood to talk to you next week. For today, just get out of my face."

It felt so good and so liberating. The kid is a rotten little seed. His older brother is a gang-banger and has been banned for gang activity, spray painting shit on the building, and stealing. This kid is no different.

When the kid was leaving, he decided to tell the guard that he didn't need the fucking lieberry and blah blah blah blah blah. If you don't need it, then stay the fuck out. Believe me, I won't miss you.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Lieberry. I love that. I once had a teacher try to use sarcasm to help a fellow student realize he was saying lieberry instead of library. He said, "Why don't we go to the lieberry and check out some brooks." I laughed out loud and the student he was talking to said, "No thanks. I checked one out yesterday" What a waste of great sarcasm! True Story! Thanks for jogging that memory for me. I will smile about it all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once attended a staff meeting where the problem of staff using the word 'lieberry' was so problematic that the topic of that staff meeting was on how to pronounce library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to teach junior high - i totally get the attitude. I couldn't do what you did, even though I so badly wanted to do so. I will live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete